top of page

custom paintings made just for you!

i am currently closed for commissions, but contact me to be updated when i open back up!
are you trying to come up with a special gift for a rad person? did you need a personalized art piece for that empty spot above your couch? maybe i can help! i'd love to hear from you to see what we can create! whether it's a pet portrait, memorable scene, or just an idea stuck inside your head that you wanna see come to life, i'm down for anything. send me a contact form and i will get in touch with you as soon as i can (:

paintings are completed on a first-come-first-served basis - submitting the form here & completing a 25% deposit will put you into my queue/waitlist (:



domestic US shipping included (;

acrylic on stretched canvas/canvas panel

✦ 12x16 - $580
✦ 16x20 - $960
✦ 20x20 - $1200
✦ 18x24 - $1300
✦ 24x36 - $2600

✦ 8x10 - $250
✦ 9x12 - $325
✦ 12x12 - $435
✦ 11x14 - $475

the above sizes are in inches - stretched canvas is great for any size painting! if you would like a canvas panel instead, i would recommend the sizes in green

first, send me your clear, high-quality reference photo(s) along with your contact info using the commission inquiry form - i'm already so excited!!

once I receive your inquiry, we can begin discussing your preferred orientation and your vision - all the ideas you have for your painting. this is where you can bring up any specific details or elements you would like incorporated.

then, I will send over an invoice for a 25% deposit upfront with an attached contract to secure your spot in my painting query. the remaining 75% will be due once the painting is complete and ready to travel to you.





i will get to work and keep you updated - if you have any questions at all throughout this time, send 'em my way!

i send you photos of the completed painting and see if there are any changes or additions you would like made (one hour's worth of changes/additions is included). once I get the green light, your painting will safely be on its way to you! <3



bottom of page